Request Personal Information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives people the right to know what personal information an organisation has about them. To use this right, you can make what is known as a ‘subject access request’.
Only the following people may apply for access to personal information.
- The person who the information is about.
- Someone acting on behalf of the person who the information is about.
You have a right to know whether or not we have any information about you, and a right to have a copy of that information.
Before we can proceed with your request we will need copies of two forms of identification from the list below. Please send them to:
Corporate Affairs and Engagement
Scottish Ambulance Service
1 South Gyle Crescent
- copy of the identification/photographic page from a current passport
- copy of the identification/photographic section of a current driving licence
- copy of the identification/photographic section of a concessionary travel pass
- copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement (with financial details blanked out)