Volunteering with us
Video advertising the benefits of volunteering with us
If you want to become more involved in our work you can join our Involving People Network. It is made up of members of the public; people who have used the service; patient group representatives and other services and organisations who have registered their interest and support to be involved in our Service.
There are a number of activities that our members carry out, and you can pick the ones you want to be involved in, for example:
- Taking part in our National and Regional Involving People Group/s
- Attending Service meetings to provide the patient perspective
- Undertaking surveys
- Reviewing and critiquing Service documents, including guidelines on specific events
- Being part of Service media events
- Giving us your patient story
To find out more and to apply, please get in touch with the team here.