Can I make a complaint of behalf of someone else?

We will investigate all complaints made to us. However, if you want to make a complaint on behalf of someone else we may need the consent of the patient to share information with you. To do this, you will need to complete a consent form (see links below). Details of how to return the form to us are provided on the form.

When complaining on behalf of a person who is unable to sign for themselves (e.g. children, patients with cognitive impairment), please complete the relevant patient details leaving the signature area blank . Then complete the appropriate next of kin details within the ‘Legal Guardian’ section of the consent form.

Download a consent form (word version)

Download a consent form (PDF version)